Monday 9 March 2015

NOTD: OPI This Color's Making Waves





When I saw early promotional pictures and swatches of OPI's 2015 spring collection I wasn't that excited, a lot of them were colours that were very similar to those in some of the more recent collections, or were just shades I couldn't see myself wearing. There was only one colour I knew I was going to need to get my hands on was as soon as they came out! That colour was This Color's Making Waves, a beautiful mermaid-like shade is unlike anything else I have and is absolutely stunning! It's a blue/green duo-chrome shade with a subtle magenta pink shimmer running through it! Seriously it's so gorgeous I can't take my eyes off of my nails!

It's definitely a colour I think I'll be getting a lot of wear out of this spring and summer!

Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment